Monday, April 1, 2013

I love old stuff. I love it even more when it just turns up on my doorstep.

Jason says my style can easily be defined as "old stuff." His Dad knows this about me too. I'm always tinkering with or revamping things around the farm to give them new life. The other thing they know about me is that if you turn up at my house, you're probably going to get a meal cooked for you.

So when he spotted this "old" gas stove in a hay barn, he asked if we had any use for it. Of course, I quickly said yes.  It needs some lovin' but my plan for this gorgeous old thing...  make it the gas range component in my outdoor kitchen. I'm also building a charcoal grill out of "old" chimney bricks (we have 3 chimney's coming down) to be the main hoorah of the outdoor cooking space.

Super stoked.


No comments:

Post a Comment